‘25 Years of Great Wines & Great Times’ – A Special 3D Retrospective
Come and celebrate with us 25 years of 3D Wines when we pay homage to our wonderful winemakers and their wines at the delightfully historic Army & Navy Club, Pall Mall on Thursday 6th April.
It will be a fun and informative evening sharing many a story as we taste our way through some of our best-loved wines from all corners of France – Champagne, Alsace, the Loire Valley, Beaujolais, Burgundy, Bordeaux and the Rhône Valley.
There’s something for everyone and we will taste many vintages, old and new, culminating in a rare opportunity to savour a 20 year old Coteaux du Layon (courtesy of a kind Partner).
The line-up of wines we are likely to taste during the evening include:
- Champagne Grand Cru Blanc des Blancs Vintage 2004, Maison Lenique
- Riesling Les Prélats 2012, Domaine Gruss, Alsace
- Pouilly-Fuissé En Châtenay 2012, Domaine Drouin, Mâconnais
- Côte de Brouilly Des Lys 2010, Domaine les Roches Bleues, Beaujolais
- Gevrey-Chambertin En Songe 2005, Domaine Jacob, Côte de Nuits, Burgundy
- Maranges Le Bois de Clémentine 2011, Domaine Chevrot, Côte Chalonnaise, Burgundy
- Saumur-Champigny Les 3 Jean 2010, Domaine de la Cune, Loire Valley
- Blaye Grande Réserve 2010, Château Monconseil-Gazin, Bordeaux
- Gigondas 2013, Montirius, Rhône Valley
- Coteaux du Layon Rochefort 1997, Domaine de la Motte, Loire Valley
If you would like to join us for this unforgettable experience, please let Debbie know as soon as possible, as places are limited at this venue. We will be delighted to see you there.
SORRY, this event is now full.