We have been running events in France and the UK now for over 20 years. Our Partners just love them! From fun and informative tastings and winemaker dinners in the UK, to vineyard-based events in France (and now Italy). We have something to suit everyone … and you don’t have to be a wine geek to enjoy them.
- You can catch some winter sun during our truffle hunting weekend, hosted by our winemakers in the Rhône Valley.
- Or take part in our annual champagne blending workshop, blend your very own vintage champagnes with winemaker Pierre Fresne and enjoy a delicious three-course lunch afterwards.
- Or picnic in the shade of the huge pine trees high up in the Burgundy hills, with fabulous views of the famous vineyards below. The warmth of the welcome at Domaine Lucien Jacob will long linger in your memory.
- Or stay in a dreamy turreted château in Bordeaux and visit our star winemakers in the beautiful town of St-Émilion and prestigious Margaux. Dine in the 16th-Century home of our winemakers in Blaye and take in the amazing grand châteaux and gardens of the famous left bank.
- Or join us for our biennial event in Épernay in November. Here in the caves of champagne winemakers Maison Lenique, you can enjoy a mini wine fair, with over 20 of 3D’s winemakers taking part, together with local artisan producers of food, pottery and jewellery.
All our events involve delicious food and wine – we stay in nice places and eat in wonderful restaurants. But we believe in enjoying what France does best, without the pomp and formality.
Sharing great moments with our friends, the winemakers, and you, our Partners is what we do best.